Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our client, a renowned MNC Bank based in Riyadh is looking to recruit an Investment Analyst under Investment Banking Division.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data;
- Analysing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors;
- To complete analysis and manage transaction execution to contribute to the achievement of the budgeted annual income and transaction targets for Investment Banking
- Manage and monitor transaction execution for each deal to meet deadlines, customer expectations and contractual obligations of bank’s mandates
- Minimum Bachelors degree in the field of Banking /Finance / Accounting, preferably with professional certification (CFA/FRM/CPA/ACCA).
- Minimum work experience of 2 years working in an Investment banking environment.
- Experience in structuring and executing syndications, capital markets, real estate and asset based financing transactions.
- Candidates who have worked on both primarily under equity and debt transaction.
- Candidates who have worked on financial modelling and worked on advisory pitch on buy or sell side
- Areas of expertise: Private Equity, M&A, Debt Structuring, Debt Advisory, Project Finance, Asset Based Finance & Syndication.
Post reviewing, we shall call you to have a discussion in order to understand your profile better and discuss any upcoming opportunities that would match your skillset.
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .