Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our client, a Semi Government entity looking to recruit a General Counsel (Head of Legal) in Riyadh. The candidate will be responsible for all the Legal Issues of the Company and will report to Director General of the Company.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure that Company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by identifying relevant legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Plan, coordinate and manage the legal affairs and operations of the company
- Represent the Company in all legal matters and work with appropriate
- Senior leaders to define a strategic defence assess the merit of legal actions taken on behalf or against company and approve settlements of disputes where warranted
- Conduct legal due diligence, and update legal requirements
- Oversee the selection, retention, and management of all outside counsel
- Draft and solidify agreements /contracts /other legal documents
- Evaluate risk factors regarding business decisions and operations from a legal perspective, and provide advice regarding appropriate mitigations
- Monitor and communicate governmental laws and regulations affecting company to the Director General and senior leadership team
- Establish company business compliance framework and define
- Compliance policies and procedures, and monitor their effectiveness
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues Develop compliance reports and provide periodic reporting to company’s leadership
- Ensure documents are retained to meet compliance requirements Develop and provide complian
- Bachelor's degree in Law with specialization in Corporate Law or related field
- 10+ year’s experience in a relevant position managing legal affairs in a large entity
- Strong negotiation skills, specifically must be able to anticipate and proactively manage issues, challenges and outcomes to best position of the company
- Attractive monthly salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Family Insurance.
- Education Allowance
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .