Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our client, a newly created semi-government entity in Riyadh is looking for a pool of candidates who are specialized in the field of PMO, PPP & Privatization. This can include people who are currently holding Analyst to Director level position.
- Banking Financial/ Advisory experience with a focus on PPP infrastructure/project and leveraged finance and real estate gained at reputable companies.
- Successful working in large portfolio consisting of bilateral and syndicated PPP infrastructure / construction finance transactions.
- Providing advice on Privatization strategy and implementation of the same with the Government
- To work closely with counterpart authorities in the various ministries of the Government.
- The candidate will manage the privatization process for the sale or lease of medium sized enterprises, including defining and agreeing on the transaction structure.
- Responsible for all aspect of the projects over the entire life-cycle.
- Ensures all goals and objectives are met as to timeline and budget.
- Works on highly complex organizational projects throughout the organization with designated key personnel to evaluate, prioritize & initiate work.
- Plans, manages and owns traditional project activities through the development and execution of highly – detailed project plans to ensure that projects are on time, within budget, and completed with a high degree of quality.
- Candidates with PPP & Privatization experience.
- PMP certification is a must for PMO position.
Attractive Remuneration will be offered to reflect the strength of your expertise and experience.
Your application will be sent to Faisal Mushtaq.