Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our client, a renowned large local bank in looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager – Service Delivery under Merchant Acquiring Services department (Consumer Banking).
We are looking for candidates who will have to achieve agreed sales targets and manage client relationships and portfolios for a specified geographical area and/or business/product.
This person will need to have experience in managing a Business development team in Merchant Services.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- To manage a Business development team in Merchant Services.
- Guiding his team in creating account plans for their portfolio.
- Selling Merchant tools and services including DCC, Online, Contactless etc.
- Responsible for and have volume, revenue and account retention targets which they will need to manage through their team.
- NPS target for the team.
- Presenting at senior levels their portfolio of accounts.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in consumer banking and in a managerial role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Finance or relevant specialization.
- Understanding of merchant payment processing and capabilities and to build a strong network spanning in sales.
- Ability to build a strong network spanning sales, operations, delivery and technology teams.
- Experience of e-Commerce or card payments.
- Attractive monthly salary
- Annual performance bonus (discretionary)
- Family medical insurance
- Family Air tickets
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .