Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our clients – a newly created Government entity is looking to recruit a Press Office Senior Manager in Riyadh. This Managerial role will report directly to the Deputy Director of the entity.
We are looking for people who have experience in strategic public relations, in political press office, in newspaper or in radio station.
People who have experience in composing press releases and managing media relations in a political/foreign affairs press office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- To act as a point of contact to answer national queries, oversee correspondences and press releases as well as engaging with international media.
- Monitor the 24/7 call center by receiving media/ press enquiries about KSA and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to provide official/formal response.
- Oversee the call center services to ensure consistency and quality of service and address incompliance issues.
- Oversee correspondence’s writing where it answers queries and does major policy announcements and government/ ministries decisions.
- Ensure close monitoring for the development of press releases to guarantee control over messages reaching the public.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication / quality of service with media and press at all times.
- Ensure proactive engagement with the international media by establishing a list of prime media outlets in different countries in order to push messages.
- Maintain a good relationship with international media and invite them to engage in different activities, write decent articles about KSA and even visit KSA in order to promote the country.
- Bachelor Degree
- experience in strategic public relations
- Experience in monitoring media enquiries,
- press releases and managing media relations in a political/foreign affairs press office
- Experience in composing press releases and managing media relations in a political/foreign affairs press office
- Proven track record of executive level communications
- Attractive monthly salary
- Annual performance bonus (discretionary)
- Family medical insurance
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .