Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client - a large local bank is looking to recruit a Head of Anti-Money Laundering position which will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer in Abu Dhabi.
This is a sr. position & we are looking for candidates who can manage the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) framework and provide AML regulatory advisory services to ensure awareness and adherence to the AML requirements and proper identification and mitigation of for the bank.
- Compliance Advisory: Analyse new or amended AML/CFT regulations (domestic and international), develop policies and procedures and provide advice to the business to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- AML/Countering Financing of Terrorism (CFT) Risk Management: Review customer accounts/account opening documentation for irregularities/anomalies related to AML/CFT to ensure Suspicious Transactions (STR)with valid justifications are reported to the Central Bank.
- Provide guidance on follow-up actions and obtain information from the Business to ensure all enquiries from the Central Bank are responded to within the agreed timescales.
- Establish and maintain the Bank's Internal Black List in relation to AML/CFT to ensure that the bank’s risk exposure is reduced
- Investigation: Review and investigate all breaches, discrepancies and irregular activities and recommend corrective actions to ensure risks identified are properly mitigated for the bank.
- Reporting: Manage external communications with Central Bank and correspondent banks to ensure timely responses are provided.
- Manage suspicious transaction report process, including escalations to Chief Compliance Officer to ensure awareness and report to CB where necessary.
- External Liaison: Act as an interface between the bank and external regulators and law enforcement on customer related enquiries/investigations and provide information (such as customer account and transaction information, files and documentation) in order to respond to requests for information.
We are looking for candidates who can manage the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) framework and provide AML regulatory advisory services to ensure awareness and adherence to the AML
- Attractive monthly salary.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Family medical insurance.
- Family air fare allowance.
- Education Allowance.
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .