Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our client - a Financial services company in DIFC (category 2 license) is looking to recruit Finance & HR Manager in Dubai.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Review and analysis of financial reports received from Head Office
- Ensure submission of regulatory reports (PIB, VAT Returns) with the prescribed timeline
- Finalise external audit at the year-end.
- Manage Annual budget and quarterly forecasting process.
- Monthly revenue and expense reporting to the Management.
- Manage local IT and be key liaison to HQ IT department.
- Manage reimbursement to employees and payment of office expenses.
- Ensure proper accounting practices and manage all the external reporting.
- Ensure all communication with the tax authorities, build up and maintain other related legal and government relationship.
- Establish and improve the enterprise internal financial process, ensure the implementation of global traveling and other related policy.
- Cooperate and assist with HQ accounting department.
- Develop job descriptions for key functions.
- Implement detailed recruitment plan, organizing recruitment and interviews.
- Expansion of recruitment channels, maintenance and updates recruitment information
- Payroll accounting and process.
- Establish employee handbook and improve the internal employee benefits.
- Management of HR files, contracts signed & renewal & termination.
- Handle the employment and resignation procedures.
- Manage labor relation issues and handle employee disputes or arbitration if any.
- Providing reports and give feedback to direct supervisor.
We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis and Human Resources for the Dubai and India offices. DFSA regulation reporting is a MUST, therefore the candidate should be working in an existing DIFC company.
- Attractive monthly salary.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Family medical insurance.
- Air fare allowance. (Indivisual only)
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .