Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our client, a Goverment entity looking to recruit a Head of Finance in Riyadh. The candidate will be responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the Company and will work closely with the CEO to set direction and strategy of the Company.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on major decisions affecting the organization.
- Make recommendations to the CEO and the Board of Directors on potential Company acquisitions & JVs.
- Partner with CEO and Commercial Heads on Operations to provide strategic direction and overall organizational leadership.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a resource to the CEO and other executives by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, cash flow and other financial data.
- Responsible for negotiating and maintaining lines-of-credit with banks and lending institutions to meet the organization’s operating needs.
- Work with banks and/or investment bankers to raise capital as required for expansion.
- Someone with experience in the Real Estate, Construction or Mortgage industry.
- As well as experience with M&As and JVs.
- Experience in budgeting & reporting and fulfilling all the financing needs of the company including; working capital, project, contracting and real estate financing.
- Attractive Monthly Salary (Basic,Housing,Transportation)
- Medical Allowance (Family)
- Performance Bonus
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .