Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our client, a Government entity in the field of Real Estate is looking to recruit a Head of Research and Analytics who will report directly to the CEO. We are looking for candidates who maintain a view on market trends, shocks, etc.to inform the strategy of the company and allow it to respond in an agile manner.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Analyze market data from existing sources
- Conduct primary research to address gaps
- Cleanse and merge datasets
- Prepare and release indicators/indices in an accessible format at regular intervals
- Promote publications through press releases and partnerships with real estate companies/consultancies
- Track leading indicators of real estate market health
- Develop internal dashboard for use by top management to respond to trends/shocks
Organizational & People Development:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the companies research team
- Coordinate with other concerned research bodies
- Support decision making at the board/governor level based on the best available data
- Increase transparency in the Saudi real estate market through the timely publication of market indicators/indices and reports
- Experience managing large datasets and publications with emphasizes on Real Estate market.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, required
- Advanced degree in statistics or other relevant field preferred
- Attractive monthly salary
- Family medical insurance
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .