Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client – a large local bank is looking to recruit a Specialist – Regulatory Reporting who will be reporting directly to the Head of financial reporting under Finance Department located in Abu Dhabi.
- Provide support to Finance and Credit Risk teams in calculating ECL reporting in financial statements and regulatory returns in order to provide MIS and ECL analysis reports to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain configuration, parameterisation, workflow and business rules in ECL and capital solutions to ensure the system is running on correct lookup tables and parameterisation.
- Understand and interpret data flow and validation within the system, troubleshoot user issues related to system usage and data quality (for example: checks, loading errors, incomplete data inputs etc.) in order to generate correct ECL position for internal and external regulatory reporting.
- Configure revisions in ECL models based on revised regulations or business requirements in order to comply with regulatory requirements and UAE Central Bank capital standards.
- Conduct stress tests and what if analyses on ECL for budgetary purposes to ensure forecasts are robust.
- Co-ordinate with IT and external vendors to resolve model and IT configuration related issues to ensure smooth running of the solution at month end.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- knowledge of risk modelling and its configuration in IT systems including providing support on regulatory reporting regimes (such as SAS IFRS 9 application)
- Attractive monthly salary Annual performance bonus (discretionary)
- Family medical insurance
- Attractive family air fare (cash allowance)
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .