Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client - a large government-owned Energy company is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for candidates who would supports legal matters pertaining to Company’s Power businesses. In addition to providing support to all HQ departments, including human resources, technology, finance, HSSE
- Draft and edit commercial contracts and other procurement documents.
- Review and advice on contractor/vendor documents and contractor/vendor exceptions and revisions to Companies terms and conditions.
- Participate in negotiations with contractors and vendors, primarily at the tender stage.
- Advise on rights, remedies, potential claims and mitigation solutions
- Provide legal advice on A&D transactions.
- Support due diligence studies and advising on legal issues pertaining to potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Review and editing Sale and Purchase Agreements and allied documents such as confidentiality agreements required to effect an acquisition in the power generation sector.
- Manage and track corporate formalities required to complete acquisitions and other transactions, to include liaison with notaries and outside counsel.
- Advise on matters relating to government and regulatory compliance, data privacy and risk mitigation, litigation and any other relevant matters.
- Minimum four (4) years' relevant experience practicing transactional, finance and contract law in a major international law firm and two (2) year’s experience working in-house in a company with international businesses.
- Direct corporate/commercial experience
- Have experience of acting on large acquisition/disposal transactions in infrastructure sector.
- Attractive monthly salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Family medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Annual leave of 30 working days
- Individual life insurance
- Annual health care membership
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .