Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for maintains Records and coordinate deliveries.
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation in the department.
- Procurement specialists’ tasks to oversee order placement and manage vendor relationships.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts with special terms benefitting the company.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies, tracking & updating.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Management or equivalent.#
Must have good experience in procurement and vendor management.
Must have 5 year experience in a similar role.
Must have strong knowledge and understanding of UAE Laws.
- Attractive Salary Package (all inclusive)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance for Children
- Annual Performance Bonus
Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique.