Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client - a large Government entity is looking to recruit a Data Analyst who will work as a data processor in Performance Monitoring and Control Division.
This position will work as a data processor in Performance Monitoring and Control Division.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operates various data entry terminals and automated data entry systems to record and verify projects' performance data including financial/project cashflow related data, and extracting data from hard-copy documents.
- Follows standard sequences in entering and keying data; verify, edit, and correct data as needed.
- Familiarity with Project Management terminology is strongly preferred.
- Advanced skill with MS-Excel and Business Intelligence tools (Power BI and/or Tableau) is mandatory.
- Strong computer skills as well as verbal and written communication (English) skills are required.
he will work as a data processor in Performance Monitoring and Control Division.
- Attractive Monthly Salary
- Airfare allowance
- Family Medical Insurance.
- Education Allowance.
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .