Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is a large Abu Dhabi government-owned entity who would like to recruit an Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator (Female Arabic speaker) for one of the Executive Director of the Business Segment.
Though the title is of an Executive Assistant, the candidate will also be working as a Project Coordinator and therefore Advanced skills with MS-Excel is mandatory.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Preparing various documents, coordinating all necessary meeting logistics, completing weekly time and expense reports, providing telephone coverage for internal and external calls, taking messages if needed, arranging travel and visas, coordinating internal and external announcements.
- Transforming a financial strategy or budgeting plan from scratch and typing it into Excel.
- Transferring a schedule from an outside source and rebuilding it in Excel.
- Scheduling meetings as requested, booking meeting rooms, putting together agendas as well as accurate itineraries.
- Reviewing, sorting and prioritising email and regular mail.
The person should also have an MBA / Master's qualification.
- Attractive Monthly
- Salary Annual performance bonus.
- Family airfare allowance.
- Family Medical Insurance.
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .