Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our client - a large multi-billion dollar conglomerate group is looking to recruit Group Head of Communications (reporting directly to Group Chief Operating Officer) in their HO in Dubai - UAE.
This is a newly created position and the primary job responsibilities is to develop, implement, and execute organization-wide communication plans that build and maintain the company brand with different stakeholders.
The role is open for Arabic speakers only (speaking & writing).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- External Communications: Take overall responsibility for designing, developing and delivering custom external communications systems, including communications aimed at investors.
- Brand Strategy and Effectiveness: Take overall responsibility for the design, development, and delivery of the organization's brand strategy.
- Brand Positioning: Lead the development of the brand positioning within the overall brand strategy and articulate the desired brand positioning to the business.
- Corporate Representation: Represent the organization in external relations with investors, clients, the public and others. Will focus on a significant function or equivalent area of the business.
- Public/Government Relations Campaign Planning: Lead the alignment of the public relations/government relations/regulation and registration plans to the strategic goals of the business to ensure that any spend is focused and provides best value to the business.
- Information and Business Advice: Provide authoritative specialist guidance to the leadership team of a medium size international organization to guide the implementation of policy and the design and implementation of projects and change initiatives.
- Leadership and Direction: Communicate the function's strategy and its relationship to the organization's mission, vision and values; clarify the actions needed to implement it within the area of responsibility; motivate people to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve the organization's business goals.
- Arabic speakers only (speaking & writing).
- candidate would develop, implement and execute organization-wide communication plans that build and maintain the company brand
- Attractive Monthly.
- Salary Annual performance bonus.
- Family airfare allowance.
- Family Medical Insurance.
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .