Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our client (Group) is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate active in different parts of the world. We are looking for a General Manager to run one of their subsidiary located in Lagos - Nigeria which is a food producing company.
This is a senior leadership role & reports to the Board of Directors. The candidate will be responsible to oversees the manufacture, operations, sales/marketing and distribution of goods (they have their own distribution fleet) and develop team-building strategies.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and improve manufacturing operations, establishing and driving production goals and developing organizational structures.
- Leads execution of the strategy in sales, marketing and product innovation.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standard operating procedures, providing resources and training.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Oversee employee hiring, training, development, and management, providing guidance to leadership teams.
- Develop performance and efficiency metrics, identifying areas for improvement and reporting results to executive leadership.
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained.
- The candidate will be responsible to oversees the manufacture, operations, sales/marketing and distribution of goods (they have their own distribution fleet) and develop team-building strategies.
- Attractive Monthly.
- Salary Annual performance bonus.
- Family Medical Insurance.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Company Car.
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .